The Chasing Joy Vision Board Party was this past Sunday. It was a great success. Twenty-three women gathered together to focus on their goals and overcoming obstacles to get the joyful life they deserve. I could not have asked for a better group. They were kind, open, and generous of spirit. I loved the conversations that were taking place. I loved that our age range covered early 20s, 30s, 40s, and possible 50s (black don’t crack so it’s hard to know for sure). It’s never too soon or too late to start Chasing Joy.
My favorite part of the Party was when people shared their Vision Boards. One person shared with the entire group. Her board focused heavily on family. Others shared their boards privately with each other and with me. One lady who shared her board privately with me really understood the spirit of Vision Boards. She had a photo of Michael B. Jordan on her board. It was a picture of his face with a smile. She is married and explained “I don’t want Michael B. Jordan. But I want to be smiling as big as he is when I accomplish my goals.” I LOVED That!!!! Another thing I loved was overhearing a woman say to the friends she came with “I Love my board”.
This was my first time doing this kind of event. I got the Vision Board process started early by doing a few clarity calls with the women who opted for the VIP experience. I got great feedback on how the calls helped the women to really get clear on what happiness looks like for them. I look forward to doing more Vision Board Parties and Clarity Calls for women who are not close enough to me to come to a Vision Board Party. If this is something you would like don’t hesitate to email me at ArlettRHartie@Chasing-Joy.com.
I am so happy with how the event turned out. . I have to thank all of our sponsors who make Chasing Joy Events Possible. Please show them some love on your favorite social media sites.
• Chanelle – Photographer; www.writerchanelle.com/hire-me/ ; Twitter – @WriterChanelle; Instagram – @writerchanelle
• KS Squared – www.kaysquared612.com; Facebook – KS Squared; Snapchat – Kaysquared612; Instagram – @Kaysquared612; Email – email@example.com
• LM Original Designs – www.etsy.com/shop/LMOriginalDesigns1; Instagram – @lmoriginaldesigns
• Scented Spritzer – Kiara Harbin – www.etsy.com/shop/ScentedSpritzer oFacebook – Scented Spritzer o Instagram – @hcs_scentedspritzer
• Shane W. Hartie – www.shartie.yourkwagent.com; Facebook – Shane Hartie; Email – Shane_Hartie@KW.com
• Simmons Travel – Ms. Shawn Simmons; shawnsimmons.inteletravel.com; Phone – 215-688-3893; Instagram – Simmons.Travel; Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
•The Juice Jawn – Ashleymarie Gamble; Instagram – @thejuicejawn.co; Email – Juicejawn.email@example.com
• Sundays Helping Hand -Kiara Harbin; Facebook – Scented Spritze
Have you ever been to a Vision Board Party? Do you have a Vision Board hanging in your home or office?