What to expect from Chasing Joy while I am on maternity leave.
Baby Joy Chaser is 1 month old. That means I have been trying to write this post for at least 5 weeks. That in and of itself sums up what to expect from Chasing Joy while I am on maternity leave.
I have 2 jobs. I have “the day job” a traditional 9 to 5 where I do semi important stuff that leaves me fulfilled on occasion but financially stable. I also have my blogger/influencer/ Joy Strategies job aka Chasing Joy Joy that is my calling and true purpose that provides enough financially to reinvest in my passion. Figuring out maternity leave for the day job was easy. I,m taking as much time as possible and will therefore be on leave through most of the summer.
Figuring out maternity leave for Chasing Joy has been a little more complicated. For starters I love what I do foe the Chasing Joy brand so I wasn’t longing for time off like with the Day Job. With Chasing Joy I am the boss. This is my company, brand, and blog. So I get to set the rules. But that means I have to come up with said rules. Decisions decisions.
Watch the following video to see what I came up with. If you follow me on Facebook and YouTube than you may have already watched the video. In it I explain what you can expect from Chasing Joy during my maternity leave. I also shared an unboxing of the Chasing Joy Joy Box. Email me if you want one next quarter.
So, to recap:
- Blog posts and YouTube videos – unstructured and as I can get to them.
- July Newsletter – will be out mid month as scheduled. Email me at ArlettRHartie@Chasing-Joy.com if you’d like to be featured in the newsletter.
- 4 week Joy Makeover – available now!
- 90 day Joy Makeover Bootcamp – you can sign up now to start in July! Sign up now before prices increase.
- Monthly Challenges with prizes are ongoing in the Chasing Joy FB group.
- Chasing Joy membership will open again in July email me if you’d like info.
Thank you for allowing me this time to be a bit unstructured as I get to know my son and learn how to be a mommy. I feel better having defined my expectation of myself over the next few weeks. Now that you all know what to expect from Chasing Joy while I am on maternity leave, what are your thoughts??? Let me know in the comments if this seems realistic.