It’s Monday! Not most people’s favorite day of the week. Friday pretty much has that locked down. However, the good thing about Monday is that it is sort of a new beginning. I like to make the best of this beginning by setting some goals to help me have a good week. I don’t always do this but I should.
I tend to be good about setting these weekly goals when I am feeling more focused. I have to be honest last week’s election results have me feeling more focused than I have in a while. I’m more focused on what I am doing with my life and how I am taking care of myself. I am feeling like I need to get even better at taking care of me because I certainly cannot look to political leaders to do it for me.
Anyway, back to goals. Like I said when I am focused I set goals to help me have a joyful week. So here goes for this week.
- Keeping going hard in the paint, I mean the gym. LOL. I have to say I have been killing my workouts for a while now even working out when I was traveling. The goal is to keep it up. Did yall see my early morning workout video???
- Stick to my low-carb diet. I really struggle with limiting carbs. They are just so good! But I’ve been doing really well the last few days. I need to keep this momentum going.
- I need to put together the gift bags for the Chasing Joy Spa Day. It is this Sunday so hurry up and get your ticket if you haven’t already. I have not decided if I am getting a massage or facial. I am really looking forward to learning deep breathing an meditation from Allison from Ali Yoga and Arts. -> Click here to register <-
- Go to bed early and be on time for the day job.
- Lastly, housework. I really need to look into a cleaning service or something.
What about you guys? What goals can you set to set yourself up for a joyful week? #MakeItHappenMonday!!!!