I hope you saw my posts last week covering the Chasing Joy Brunch & Learn. The speakers provided us with a lot of good information on how to begin to use the Law of Attraction to have more Joy in our lives. Since that is my mission here on Chasing Joy I am excited to get started using these Law of Attraction tools. I hope you will bear with me over the next few weeks as I dive into the Law of Attraction (LoA) and make it personal for me. I hope some of you will join in as well, making the techniques personal for you.
However, before we can dive into the LoA there are a few things questions we should ask ourselves. Answering these questions will help us decide on the goals we will use the LoA to accomplish. Answering these questions should also help you get better in touch with yourself and to know yourself better.
- What do you want to change about your life?
- What would you do if you could not fail?
- What are you focusing on now?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What if you don’t change anything?
- I want to change my relationship status, my weight, my address, and social life.
- If I could not fail I would quit my day job, write the Chasing Joy book, entertain a lot, sell my house, host monthly Chasing Joy Events, Run 5ks, become a Zumba instructor, get baptized, and take unhealthy foods out of my normal diet.
- I have been focusing on Chasing Joy, my diet, and online dating.
- My biggest fear is being alone. Having no husband, children or close friends or family to share my life with. Having no one to rely on.
- If I do not change I will get diabetes and or heart disease, not have a family and fall into my biggest fear, grow more embarrassed and resentful of my neighborhood (it has changed since I purchased my house) and I will miss out on a lot of opportunities for fun and to connect with friends and family.