My mom has a long term illness. I am her caregiver. At times it can be really hard, stressful, even scary. But luckily she has more good days than bad. Which means I have more good days than bad.
41. Casinos (not a typical thing to be thankful for but I enjoy them
42. My discount at the Fertility Clinic
43. Blogalicious (I just purchased my ticket for 2015)
44. Being able to work from home
45. My new bedroom furniture
46. The glitter I added to the paint on my bedroom wall. (sparkles make me happy)
47. Ceramic elephants that remind me of my grandmother
48. The prenatal vitamins making my hair beautiful.
49. Online dating because no-one wants to play matchmaker for me
50. My nephews connecting my Wii to the internet and connecting my Netflix
51. Uneventful and calm vacations with my mom
52. Swimming Pools
53. That my cat can be left alone for a few days without being boarded
54. My salary
55. Passive Income
56. A desk job that is not physically arduous
57. My college school ring
58. My degree
59. my ability to do basic math
Counting blessings really does work wonders for lifting your mood and make you feel more joyful even when you are going through a tough time. It is a good reminder of how many things God is actively doing in your life.
What are you thankful for right now?