This Friday we are having Free Chasing Joy Meet Up to work on our end of year goals.
Here are six reasons why you should be there.
- The end of 2017 is fast approaching and I know you want to finish strong. Maybe you had a New Year Resolution that you forgot about. Or maybe you have been diligently working on something but need to feel excited about It again. Add some new energy to your goals at the meet up!
- Perhaps you didn’t set any goals this year and have just been going with the flow but now we’re entering the last quarter and you want to get focused. It’s never too late to get focused and strategic about the things you want to accomplish. Get off to a good start at the meet up!
- You are a forward thinker and already planning for 2018. You know what you want to accomplish next year and are ready to jump start and start working on this 2018 goals in the last quarter of 2017.
- This will be a easy way to connect with like minded joy focused women.
- The corner bakery has good food, free WiFi, and a good atmosphere to hang out with your blogger friend (Me).
- This meet up is free! If finances were not favorable to attend the Chasing Joy Spa Day or the Chasing Joy Brunch & Learn then now is your chance to come to a Chasing Joy event without hurting your wallet. However being prepared to get an ice tea or coffee beverage would be good to not take advantage of the Corner Bakery’s hospitality.
I could keep going but I think the above six reasons should cover why you should come to the Free Chasing Joy Meet Up.
I am hosting this little meet up because I need to refocus and set some goals to finish 2017 strong. My niece actually gave me the idea as we were discussing her goals as a new college student and mine as an entrepreneur. I explained SMART goals to her and she is supposed to update me soon on how she made her goals SMART.
They say the difference between a wish and a goal is a plan. Making goals SMART (specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, and time sensitive) is a way of creating a strong plan. Creating SMART goals is not always easy. Talking it through with like minded Joy Chasers can help and make it more fun.
I hope to see you at the Free Chasing Joy Meet Up on Friday 9/22 at the Corner Bakery on City Line Ave. I will be there from 4pm to 7pm. This is a casual meet up so feel free to come and go anytime during those hours. Let me know if you will be coming to hang out with me. Feel free to bring a friend.