Healthy Eating / Weight Loss Challenge Results!
I finished the July healthy eating / weight loss challenge. I can’t say that I finished strong but I did finish and that’s what matters.
Healthy eating is hard! I know it is easy for some of you guys. Unfortunately it is really challenging for me. I have a hard time not eating yummy snacks even when I know they are not good for me. Remembering my “whys” help. They kept me from giving up on the challenge when I messed up. Instead I just tried to keep doing and do better. Here are a few of my “whys” as in why I am trying to get healthier:
- To get pregnant, have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- I do not want diabetes, high blood pressure or cancer (all ailments my parents and other family members have had.
- To feel more confident and like my body more.
- More options when shopping
- This is a new one. I want to be under the weight restrictions at all of the rides at Disney. I need to go to Disney and I need to be able to ride everything I want when I get there.
Those are my 5 main whys. They are also the reasons I decided to continue on in the challenge group in August. I had good results (which I’ll get to in a moment) despite having a hard time. I want to keep the momentum going.
So here is how I did. Here are my July Healthy Eating / Weight Loss Challenge Results.
- Pounds lost – 6
- Inches lost – 11.75
- Main areas of welcomed shrinkage – waist (-6 inches) hips (- 4 inches)
So that’s my update. Overall I give myself a pat on the back for a job well done.
Here are my before and after pictures.
What is your why? Why do you stay committed to eating healthy? What healthy eating tips can you share with me?
Speaking of updates I did not share my baby making update here on the blog this week. But, I did post the video on YouTube. Click here >>> Baby Making Update<<< to check it out.