It’s Feel Good Friday once again and I have a confession. Are you ready??? Here it is…I am usualy happier during the week than on the weekend…. I know, I’m so embarrassed 🙂
Don’t get me wrong I love Friday just like most of you. I am always happy leaving work on Friday afternoon knowing I dont have to go back or think about work until Monday. The thing is on the weekend I have that too much idle time problem that I told you about in my Devil’s Workshop post. Then I get bored. Where as during the week most of my time is filled with work and boredom is not an issue.
So, on this Feel Good Friday I’m making a list (I guess you’ve noticed how much I like making lists) of things to do this weekend to keep that Feel Good Friday
Vibe going all weekdnd long.
- Catch up on those ZZZZZ – Well rested folks are never the cranky ones
- Go to church – Good for the spirit
- Exercise – Good for destressing and great for the figure
- Visit a museum for a little culture – The Philadelphia Museum of Art has Pay what you wish all day on the First Sunday of each month
- Curl up with a good book – A great escape
- Visit the library – actually go in and stay a while. Treat it as you would a bookstore (of course minus the starbucks or seattle’s best)
- Take your dog (or cat if they go for the leash thing) for a long walk in a scenic park
- Go out to that new restaurant you been meaning to try
- Clean – I know who wants to clean right? Pick a small project, that
cluttered junk drawer, desk, medicine cabinet and take 30 minutes and
make it sparkle. You will feel good when it’s done.
- Reconnect -Call or visit an old or new friend
- Do some self pampering – give yourself a mincure, pedicure or facial
I’m sure you have plenty of Joy filled weekend activities. Please comment so I can add them to my list.
Have a Joy filled Weeekend.
(Visited 266 times, 1 visits today)