Joyfully Positive Self-Talk Via Affirmations
It’s August and I am challenging you to focus on positive self-talk via Affirmations. It’s easy to say no negative self-talk but it is hard to do in reality. Last week I shared in my IG stories how my thoughts turned negative upon receiving a complement. So, I struggle with it as well, though way less than I used to.
One of the best ways to curb negative self-talk is by replacing it with positive self-talk. Affirmations are statements of truth which one aspires to absorb into her life. It’s good to have a few go to affirmations up you sleeve. That way you can quickly pull them out when negative self-talk and think pop up.
The other day while scrolling on Instagram (I enjoy IG follow me there @ChasingJoy) I saw the following image. This is actually a screen shot from one of those video prediction posts. But my first thought upon seeing it was wow this prompt would make for excellent affirmations.
Here are a few:
- I release fear of business failures & only attract opportunities to learn or prosper.
- I release being broke & only attract ways to earn and keep money.
- I release loneliness & only attract opportunities to connect with positive people.
- I release feeling overwhelmed & only attract tools and skills to prioritize and focus.
- I release fear of the unknown & only attract confidence and hope about my future.
What Affirmations can you come up with using this prompt?
Are you struggling to eliminate negative self-talk? If the answer to that question is yes then join us for the August positive self-talk via Affirmations challenge in the Chasing Joy Private FB group.
You may also like these >>> affirmations to help you sleep and other joyful affirmations.