|LOL This above pictured list is for your comic relief.|
I love lists!!! Years ago there was an Oprah episode about women who’d made lists of what they wanted in a partner. Later found the lists after getting married or in a relationship only to find their partner had most if not all f the qualities from their list. A friend of mine insisted we do lists of our own. I did it to humor her and then forgot about it. A few months into dating my Ex she asked how he compared to the list. I said what list. She emailed me back my list of 100 qualities I wanted in a man. My Ex had 97 of the qualities. Now I do not think the list was magic. I think doing the list helped me to get really clear about what I was looking for at the time so that I was able to tune into those who possessed those qualities.
- Wants kids
- Believes in god
- Not afraid of social media
- Attractive (to me, I don’t care if you guys think he’s cute). LOL
- Does not have kids – It would be awesome to share becoming a parent for the first time with my Mr. Joy Chaser, but I’m open to someone who is already a parent.
- Great Sex – good sex can be improved upon to the level of greatness. Oh, and how about my mom suggested I add this to the list. LOL
- Likes their job
- Black – I really love black men!
- Does not wear his pants sagging
- Short hair
- Has a car
- They Vote.